After nearly two centuries of existence, the society was elevated to a religious institute, and on November 28, 1826, the first twelve professions took place. The decree of praise dates to 1850. In 1934, the Institute received definitive approval, and its Constitutions received temporary approval; these were definitively approved on December 14, 1942. The sisters engage in the care of the sick, including at home, and in the Christian education and instruction of young women. In 1950, there were 107 sisters distributed across 12 houses.
A. Agostino Pugliese